Collective Alternative (CA), a full-service marketing, public relations and advertising agency located in Indianapolis, Indiana is seeking an Administrative/Office Assistant to serve as part of a dynamic, creative and collaborative team. Established in 2008, we specialize in creating comprehensive grassroots marketing strategies for small-to-medium-sized local businesses with a commitment to creating meaningful relationships and delivering valuable results. We serve a client base that spans a wide range of industries, including healthcare, medical equipment, real estate, finance, education and more. Our office is located in the buzzing area of Fort Benjamin Harrison, surrounded by a beautiful state park, great local restaurants, historic relevance and thriving local businesses. At CA, we think creatively, work passionately and are ready to welcome new talent to our team!
We’re growing! And we’re looking for a driven, dedicated and dependable individual to join our team as our Administrative/Office Assistant! In this role, you will provide administrative support to our CEO and Chief Strategist, as well as our agency team. If you have a passion for helping people and are seeking an opportunity that is exciting and rewarding, this is for you!
- Directly support and report to President and Chief Strategist
- Perform general clerical duties including signing off on packages, managing mail, filing and more
- Manage and respond to email communications
- Answer and direct phone calls to respective departments and individuals
- Greet guests and employees in an upbeat and friendly manner
- Prepare meeting materials, take/distribute notes and meeting minutes as necessary
- Manage office scheduling, meetings and coordinate lunches when needed
- Order office supplies, check stock and determine inventory levels; anticipating supplies needed and expediting orders
- Update and maintain agency contact list
- Assist in updating and maintaining office policies and procedures
- Assist in researching new vendors and services, potential clients, etc.
- Customer service experience preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office Skills
- Must be reliable and on-time for all scheduled meetings and office days
- Organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize work and multi-task
- Superior organizational skills and passion for detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and contribute to a team environment
- Must be professional and polished
- Desire to be part of a fast-paced agency with great room for growth!
As an entry level Administrative/Office Assistant, you will experience a fast-paced and forward-thinking agency full of creative and passionate individuals! You will have the opportunity to learn new skills, get professional experience and interact with driven professionals from all industries. Make your mark with Collective Alternative and apply today!
*Only candidates Indianapolis and surrounding areas should apply.